Saturday, March 2, 2013

Meet Christian



I'm Christian and I want to see the world, from its lush rain forests to the concrete jungles. I've only been to a few states in the midwest and southeast, and I plan to see all fifty eventually. I have been to six countries outside the States. Being from Michigan I have been to Canada several times. When I was thirteen, I went to Mexico, Belize, Guatemala and Honduras on a cruise, and last summer I spent a week in Paris and Normandy, France.

This coming April I'll be visiting my grandparents in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, and this summer I will spend a week in London and a week at the Philmont Boy Scout ranch in New Mexico.

I am currently a high school senior. I run track/cross country and play tuba in the concert/marching band. I am a Life Scout in my local Boy Scout troop. I also teach 4th and 5th grade ministries at my church.

Photo credit Rob Woodcox

No comments:

Post a Comment